Friday, May 9, 2014

A friend's FB post, trying to comfort me





A FB friend of mine tagged me in her post of this meme.  I commented with this:

Me:  I had to give one child back, because that's what God desired. I am at peace with that. I am not, and will not ever be, at peace with being exploited and robbed of my own flesh and blood, just to please the covetous desires of a wealthy, infertile couple. I didn't have to give my child away to anyone, as this meme says. I was just so young and naive, and the adoption machinery took advantage of me. I did not WANT to give my baby away. I was thrilled when I discovered I was pregnant. I WANTED my baby.

ML:  I totally get it. You have every right to be so angry! And I still think you and every other mother deserves appreciation and respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment